Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Guest Post by Jill; Review of Chloe's Double Draw by Fiona Archer



Review for Chloe's Double Draw (King's Bluff, Wyoming) by Fiona Archer

I want to find a town like this. It ranks right up there with Bliss and Divine Creek (more on those later). Chloe Morgan - running from her psycho step brother - ends up in King's Bluff Wyoming and on the radar of two hotter than hot transplanted Aussies, who are Doms to boot, Noah King and Flynn Taylor.

Chloe is used to taking care of herself, never getting close to anyone because of her secret. But these two just plow right through her defenses, enlisting the whole town in aiding their seduction schemes. But then, psycho finds her. And here come the Doms.

Other than the the ocassional "I'd kill them" (that would be the SO not submissive Mistress in me reacting) I love this book. Even more impressive is that it was Ms. Archer's first book (she's working on the sequel, hopefully out soon) and it's VERY well done. While I am not sure if Ms. Archer is in the lifestyle or not, she has either done her research or she has participated. There are books out there that are so off the mark ***cough fifty shades of crap cough*** that it isn't funny (I'll save my Fifty Shades rant for later). But she nails it.

One of my top ten BDSM menage books, and I recommend anyone interested in the sub-genre read it. You won't be disappointed.


Jill, is a good friend, avid reader and devourer of all things romance.  When she's not reading you can find her thoughts and reviews here!  Thanks Jill for dropping by.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!